Use your logical skills to solve this riddle which I got on WhatsApp today. This is a tough one.
Three cars had driven into a parking lot at the same time, and the three drivers left them all for the attendant to park.
Unfortunately, the attendant isn’t too good at remembering exactly which driver drove which car.
However, he is sure of these 6 facts:
- Colin drove the BMW if and only if Mr. Cooper drove the Avenger.
- Alan drove the Cortina if and only if Mr. Cooper drove the BMW.
- Colin is Mr. Brown if and only if Mr. Andrews drove the BMW.
- Brian is Mr. Andrews if and only if Colin drove the BMW.
- Cooper drove the Avenger if and only if Alan is Mr. Brown.
- Colin is Mr. Brown if and only if Alan drove the Cortina.
Who arrived with which car?
So were you able to solve the riddle? Leave your answers in the comment section below.
You can check if your answer is correct by clicking on show answer below. If you get the right answer, please do share the riddle with your friends and family on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networking sites.
Brian Brown drove the BMW,
Alan Andrew drove the Avenger and
Colin Cooper drove the Cortina.