It is a shame to see tires lying around when you can reuse them in very creative ways.
Looking at the way human are consuming every possible resource it’s high time that we implement the 3 Rs which are Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
By following simple interesting steps you can do your bit for the environment and at the same time get useful things made for yourself.
So the next time you change your car tires here’s what you can do with them. Make your home Eco-friendly and reduce your carbon footprints.
I hope these pictures inspire you and sets your creative mind with all the things that you can do with the amazing rubber tires. Share it with your friends and family so that they also can implement some of these. Let’s save the environment by doing our bit for it.
1. In the Outdoor Garden as pots
2. Chairs for the Outside Sitting area.
3. Cute Side table
4. A Center Table for your living room
5. An attractive DIY water fountain to enhance your outdoor garden.
6. Rope Covered tire ottoman
7. A see-saw for your children.
8. Get some stylish sitting for your living room.
9. Sturdy Steps for a comfortable uphill walk.
10. A Eco-friendly public garden.
11. Sand pit for your kids when they are away from the beach.
12. Get your own rock climbing area.
13. Swings for the kids.
14. Cozy Pet beds.
15. The inner tube of the tire can be used as a seat.