Sunset Cloud is a quick to make mock-tail which would really surprise your guests. This mock-tail is very quick and easy to make.
It requires very less time and the best part is that it is extremely delicious…try it out!
Sunset clouds Recipe
Ingredients: (for 4 glasses)
1 litre vanilla ice cream
1.5 litres mirinda/fanta or any orange carbonated drink.
Some orange slices and some whipped cream for garnishing (Optional)
1. In a vessel, empty the entire 1.5 litres bottle of the cold drink
2. make sure the vessel is deep and big enough.
3. Add the 1 litre vanilla ice cream to it.
4. Immediately start beating it with an electric beater till a smooth consistency-milkshake like drink is formed.
5. The quantity of vanilla ice cream can be increased if you require a more thicker and creamy consistency drink.
6. Immediately pour this in the serving glasses. Usually, tall glasses are preferred for this mocktail since it has a very beautiful color and texture.
7. Garnish it with a slice of orange and some whipped cream on top. (Whipped cream is optional)
Enjoy the drink and don’t forget to post your comments.
Comments are closed.